Located in the National Aviation National Register Historic District. Built in 1914 with Mediterranean influance by Dr Allaman who had his offices on the second floor, apartments on the third floor and storefronts on the first. Numerous recent improvements have been made, including Marvin replacement windows, new roof, new electric service, new stairwell and new elevator (currently decommissioned per state requirements). Included in this parcel is an open area that can be developed into parking, and an 1200 square foot carriage House that faces Shannon St (13 ShannonSt). Historic tax credits and development tax abatement may be available. Before submitting an offer a buyer must provide proof of financing or a letter of credit as well as a written business plan. Technical assistance is available for this.
Request more info about this property:
This listing courtesy of Kamela & Company Realty. All Information is believed accurate, but is NOT guaranteed.
The data relating to the real estate for sale on this web site comes
in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Dayton Area Board
of Realtors®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other
than WebMLS are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo
or Broker Reciprocity house icon. The properties displayed may not be
all the properties available through Broker Reciprocity.