One Of A Kind Two Family Home In Kelleys Island Historic District. The South Side School was built in 1853. The first floor housed the elementary students; the second story had classrooms for the 7th and 8th grades. The South Side School was closed in 1901, when the Estes School opened. The building was sold and became a private residence, which it remains to this day. Each Unit Has Over 1650 Square Feet. First Floor Unit Has Oversized Master Bedroom With Additional Second Bedroom and Kitchen/Dining/Living Room Combo. Upstairs Unit Features 3 Bedrooms, Great Room and Private Balcony Deck. This Could Be the Ultimate Downtown Rental. All Furnishings Negotiable.
Lake Erie Islands
Stone, Stucco, Vinyl Siding
Request more info about this property:
This listing courtesy of RE/MAX Beyond 2000. All Information is believed accurate, but is NOT guaranteed.
The data relating to the real estate for sale on this web site comes
in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the Sandusky-Norwalk
MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than
WebMLS are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or
Broker Reciprocity house icon. The properties displayed may not be
all the properties available through Broker Reciprocity.