Top “10” Features for the Knife-Fork Farm on Spoon Creek—Keene, Ohio
10) Restored Historic Farm House— (Part of Underground Railroad in 1800’s) With all Native Hardwoods (red and white oak, wild cherry, black walnut, beach, black locust, red and white elm) being used in Restoration Projects for the 1830’s home.
9) Mature Landscaping designed and maintained by an Ohio State University Master Gardener over past 30+ years.
8) Enjoy Morning Coffee on the East facing front Porch and a glass of wine in the evening on the shady West Facing Deck overlooking the pasture field and stream.
7) Open Concept Kitchen with nearby wood fireplace and seating for guest entertainment overlooking pastoral area.
6) Great veggie garden with superb soil.
5) New high-tensile electrified fencing for cattle, sheep and/or goats completely surrounds and divides the pasture area.
4) Multiple Fresh Water Developed Springs on the property, some have 20,000+ gallons/day of water production throughout the year. Crystal clear potable spring water supplies home. It has been tested by Ohio EPA and Coshocton Health Department.
3) Two Streams/Creeks meander, traversing the pasture area with many small fish species as well as many other native riparian creatures.
2) Lush pastures for grazing animals and Vintage Early American Barns that have been well maintained and kept in their original form. Ample storage for vehicles and machinery in the well maintained barns/structures.
1) FREE NATURAL GAS
This listing courtesy of Carol Goff & Associates. All Information is believed accurate, but is NOT guaranteed.
Disclaimer: All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in
part from the Internet Data Exchange program of NEOHREX. Real estate
listings held by brokerage firms other than WebMLS are
marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information
about them includes the name of the listing broker(s).