Fellowship Chapel was built in 1826 & became surrounded by a Cemetery which is now owned by Union Twp. History galore markets this site w/Union Soldiers tomb stones. The church itself has gone through many changes over the years. There is the main chapel for worship est capacity of 150. Pull the Bell Tower Bell-Recall Days Past
# of Buildings
Onsite, On Street
Gas, Forced Air
Central Air, Window Unit
Request more info about this property:
This listing courtesy of David Welch (513-258-3808), Comey & Shepherd (513-777-2333). All Information is believed accurate, but is NOT guaranteed.
The data relating to the real estate for sale on this web site comes
in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of the MLS of Greater
Cincinnati, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other
than WebMLS are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo
or Broker Reciprocity house icon. The properties displayed may not be
all the properties available through Broker Reciprocity.